Dr. Troncale as Director of the Institute for Advanced Systems Studies (IAS) (which he founded in 1970’s) at California State Polytechnic University in Pomona has dedicated half a century of work on systems research. This section includes some of the following topics:
- The Unbroken Sequence of Origins, since 1972
- Towards A “Science” of Systems: Natural Systems Science
- Research on Hierarchies, from the seventies to now
- Systems Allometry Research, with help of his bio UG’s
- Systems Pathology Research, from 2001 until now
- Artificial Systems Research
Each topic contains articles, posters, presentations, reports, and abstracts.