There are several purposes, emphases, or foci for my Lifework.
- to transform systems theory to more of a science;
- to investigate in detail the mechanics of “how systems work;”
- to investigate in detail the mechanics of “how systems don’t work” (or Systems Pathology – mimicking the two or three thousand history of medicine in rigor);
- to unify systems theories;
- to investigate the possibility of bridges between the secular (science) and the sacred (spirituality)
- to apply systems perspectives to biological research (from systems biology of the cell, to development and differentiation, to systems ecology);
- to understand the origins and evolution of the nucleus;
- to counteract the fragmentation of knowledge into isolated specialties;
- to provide a multimedia curriculum for cross-disciplinary education;
Mission: to overcome the obstacles to transdisciplinary thinking embedded in government, academic organization, publishing organizations, and libraries
Impressive and admirable! And, I share many of those goals. After all, the impossible goals are the best ones to strive for!